Tuesday, April 03, 2007

easter is time for chocolate


It must be the hormones or subliminal advertising - have been craving chocolate this week. Made friand/muffin/madalines. Not sure what they should be called, but I was aiming for chocolate cakey thingy with pear bits in the middle. I was tempted to add the first chilli from my new chilli plant, but thought better of it.

The smell of chocolate and baking, Van Morrison on the ipod, made me feel good, especially now that winter is on its way (It won't get past 24C this week).

Iggy Pop, who turns 60 in April, tells Spin: "To feel good when I was 21, all I had to do was to smoke a joint. Now I have to turn off my phones, do tai chi for an hour, drink a strong cup of coffee and stay away from bad people, so I can feel good for an hour or two - knowing [that] when it ends, I'm gonna feel like the miserable 59-year-old fuck that I actually am."

No comments: